Come be a part of Family Friendly Hudson Valley! We’re building a team of local moms who are excited to share with their community about favorite day trips, local products, places and things to do. We want to hear about your experiences in and around the Hudson Valley as well as your expertise on topics like crafts, parenting, education, cooking and more.
At FFHV, we love to make life easier for parents by offering the low-down on everything from local hidden gems and mom-and-pop shops to the Hudson Valley and surrounding area’s most popular attractions. We review places, products and events, and we want YOUR voice to be included! Participation is voluntary but when paid opportunities become available they will be assigned within the contributor team.
• Free admission, gift cards, discounts or products for your review
• A short author bio with links to your website & social media attached to each post, plus a longer bio including a photo and links to your website and social media (if applicable) on the site’s “Meet Our Writers” page
• Inclusion in our private online Contributors group to learn, stay connected with the team, get notified of paid article opportunities and have the behind-the-scenes scoop at FFHV
• Opportunity to spread the word about your areas of interest/expertise (within our brand and mission) – e.g. accessible places to visit for people with disabilities, new mom support groups, kid-friendly restaurants, education, etc.
• Basic writing ability (grammar & spelling)
• A computer with internet access
• A decent camera (an iPhone will work)
• Must be reliable, able to meet deadlines
• One post every 2 months, minimum
How to Apply:
• Fill out the Google form here: http://bit.ly/2f8AVyL
• Email us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just want to submit one article instead of joining the team? Send an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, hometown, business information (if applicable), and your article idea.
We look forward to hearing from you!