The Right Path for test prep is offering SAT and ACT prep classes for the Fall test dates. Scheduled classes include:
- SAT-R14 primarily for HS seniors. This class discusses tips, strategies, and a review of academic content required for the SAT and then focuses on attacking the questions. (August 27, 28, 29 8:00-11:00 Cost $240.)
- SAT2400-R14 This class is for top test takers. One must have scored a 600, or equivalent on PSAT, on each of the 3 test sections or come highly recommended to qualify for this class. This class reviews strategies and academic content and focuses on the toughest SAT test questions. (August 27, 28, 29 11:30-1:30 Cost $185)
- ACT-R14 This class is only open to past or current TRP students. A brief review of academic content will be offered as well as ACT specific strategies. Because of the differences the ACT includes a science section while the SAT does not, a large portion of this class will be devoted to the science section of the ACT. (August 27, 28, 29 1:45-3:45 Cost $185)
- PSAT Prep – One Day Only August 30 9:00-12:00 This class gives a brief overview of what to expect when taking the PSAT. A review of academic content, tips, and strategies will be offered. All strategies learned in the PSAT class are applicable to the very important SAT. (Cost $75)
- Hyde Park SAT Boot Camp August 22nd and 23 (9:00-2:30) This class gives a brief overview of SAT test taking procedures, strategies, and academic content and then focuses on attacking SAT questions. A 30 minute lunch break will be held during which students may leave the building or sit with Kerri L. Martin, founder of TRP and lead instructor, and discuss other aspects of college admissions – essay questions, planning campus visits, and more! (Cost $250)
Snapology presents the Local Library Snapfest! Join our Let's Get Movin' free class at local ...
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester is made up of a series of interactive features to immerse ...
A favorite of the outdoor enthusiasts looking for an 'adventure fix' within reach of New York ...